Imagine an escape into nature that’s far from the ordinary – but close to perfect when it comes to accommodations, amenities, affordability, adventure and service. At CreekFire Motor Ranch, you can have fun, adventure and excitement when you want it – and relaxation and solitude when you need it. This unique, 105-acre RV destination was built by a local Savannah resident who wants all visitors – families, snowbirds, vacationers and nearby residents – to become members of his “great American camping family. “CreekFire allows RVers and campers to connect with nature and build camaraderie in friendly surroundings, all while also experiencing the area’s historical spirit, Southern hospitality and relaxed pace. Here, memories are made to last a lifetime.
- The Clubhouse with front desk service, retail store, computer center and more
- Pool Pavilion with resort style pool, hot tub and fire pit, and separate kids pool
- Club area with tennis and basketball court, playground, golf and bike rentals, and more
- Lake House for fishing supplies, boat and canoe rentals, bar & grill, card tables, billiards, ping-pong and arcade games
- And other hot spots like the beach area with chairs and umbrellas, driving range, 3-acre picnic park and 1-mile nature trail