At CreekFire RV Resort & Campground, you can have fun and excitement when you want it – and relaxation and solitude when you need it.
Park, Camp or Lodge
RV Site Features
- 105 RV sites: back-in & pull-through, gravel & concrete, Clubhouse & Lake Area/ Prices vary depending on site type and days of the week/holidays. 103 New Concrete Sites COMING SOON
- Full hookups (20/30/50-amp power, TV access available and city water/sewer)
- PLEASE NOTE: Not all sites have DirecTV, so if this is something you want, please make sure to mention this to our Front Desk when making your reservation & request your cable box upon check-in. Sites that have available DirecTV are sites 1-25 / 75-88. Deposits for the box and equipment are required, and guests will be charged if equipment is damaged or not returned.
- Full shower and laundry facilities
- Fully paved roads
- 24-hour gated grounds
- Wi-Fi throughout campground (streaming available with slight upgrade charge)
- Primitive tent sites
- RV unit available for rental (sleeps 4)
- *Vintage camper available for rental (sleeps 4)–COMING SOON
- Private fire pits and picnic tables at each site
- Covered lounging
- *Retail store stocked with groceries and supplies
- Propane tank refills (No sales after 5pm)
- Ice machine
- Firewood Delivered to Your Site
- 7 lake area rental cabins
- Each cabin features a loft, bedroom, kitchen and spacious front porch
- Cabins can accommodate up to 4-6 guests
- 3 pet-friendly cabins. Pet deposits required. 35 lbs weight limit.