Check out our upcoming events here at CreekFire
- This event has passed.
Savannah Music Festival
March 26 - April 10
From March 26–April 11, 2020, the Savannah Music Festival will once again fill venues across Savannah’s historic district with world-class performances by artists from around the world!
From March 26 through April 11, the Savannah Music Festival hosts musical visionaries and creative artists from across the United States, as well as from Brazil, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, France, India, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Trinidad, Venezuela, and the United Kingdom.
The Savannah Music Festival is dedicated to presenting world-class celebrations of the musical arts by creating timeless and adventurous productions that stimulate arts education, foster economic growth, and unite artists and audiences in Savannah, Georgia.
Now in its 31st season, the Savannah Music Festival is Georgia’s largest musical arts event and one of the most distinctive cross-genre music festivals in the world. This year’s 17-day festival will feature more than 80 performances, spanning classical music, dance, American roots music, world music and more.
Festival Highlights and Noteworthy Performances include:
– March 26 – Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit
– March 27 – Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra, led by Wynton Marsalis
– March 28; April 3; April 5 – 250th Anniversary of Beethoven’s Birth with performances by the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, André Watts, Mike Marshall, and Caterina Lichtenberg
– March 31 – BalletCollective’s Translations
– April 6 – Zakir Hussain, Kala Ramnath, and Jayanthi Kumaresh
– April 9 – Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers with Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe
– April 10 – St. Paul & The Broken Bones
Tickets are available for purchase online at savannahmusicfestival.org, by phone at 912.525.5050 and in person at the Savannah Box Office (216 E. Broughton Street).