Welcome to CreekFire RV Resort
We want everyone to have fun! To make your stay more safe and enjoyable, please observe the following Guidelines and Policies.
To speed up your check-in process upon arrival, please print & sign the agreements attached below, have handy your Camper year, make & model / license plate number of all vehicles registered to your site & provide us signatures from all in your party.
**PLEASE NOTE: Not all sites have DirecTV, so if this is something you want, please make sure to mention this to our
Front Desk when making your reservation & request your cable box upon check-in.
Sites that have available DirecTV are sites 1-17 / 75-88.
Guidelines & Information
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH for all vehicles. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED!! For the safety of your children and other children, please respect our speed limit.
- No Parking on the Grass or any Landscaping.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm until 8:00am. Please be respectful to your fellow campers.
- Glass bottles, smoking, vaping, and pets are NOT allowed in pool areas or other common areas.
- Possession or discharge of firearms or fireworks is strictly forbidden.
- Firepits are provided in a specific location on your site and not to be moved or altered.
- Grills are not allowed on picnic tables.
- Daily trash pick-up is at 10:00 am and 5:00 pm daily. Please set your bagged trash at the end of your driveway.
- Bicycles ridden after dark must be properly lit.
- Children under the age of 16 years old must be back at their Campsite/Rental by 10:30 p.m. and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Tent camping is allowed in designated tent sites only.
- Breathable mats are allowed but must be rolled up every night to prevent killing the grass.
- Bicycles, skates, scooters, golf carts, etc. are allowed on paved roads only and not to be operated on any sidewalks or gravel pathways around the Clubhouse area, Pool area, Pavilion/ Recreation area. Park your bikes at the appropriate bike racks.
- PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE ALLIGATORS!
- Your campsite should look like you are camping and not living at your site. Long-Term guests need to make sure we have access to maintain the site.
- NO automotive repairs or oil changes are permitted on sites.
- Bumper mounted clothes drying racks may be used.
- Sewer hose donuts required. All waste must be properly disposed into our sewer system.
RV Sites and Rentals
- When making RV Site Reservations, you are making a reservation for a specific site type (Back-in/Pull-thru Gravel, Back-in/Pull-thru Concrete, Back-in/Pull-thru Lake Front). We will be glad to accept any site requests, but we cannot guarantee you will receive your desired site. We work hard to do our very best to accommodate your requests based on the availability we have. Please understand that many factors are considered in assigning sites, most notably: date reservation was made, duration of stay, and desire to keep multi-site reservations together — not based on your time of arrival. For fairness amongst all guests, CreekFire Motor Ranch will not relocate another camper’s site assignment simply because that camper has not yet arrived. We reserve the right to change your site number at any time, for any reason.
- Check in time is 2:00 PM. If you arrive early, keep in mind that your site may not be ready. Early check in fee starts at $10.00-$25.00. Check out time is 11:00 AM. Late check out fee is $10.00 per day and MUST BE APPROVED BY FRONT DESK ONE DAY IN ADVANCE. Late check out will not be allowed past 1:00 PM. Early check in’s and late check out’s are not a guarantee.
- Late arrivals—If you are going to check in after 8:00 PM, please call the Front Desk to make arrangements. Guests with reservations that are checking in after 10:00 pm, will be allowed to “boon dock” in the office parking lot at no charge until we open at 8:00 AM the following morning. Drive-ups without Reservations are NOT allowed to boondock without permission. Office hours are 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. daily.
- Monthly Reservations are to be made with the Front Desk for Manager approval. We will only guarantee your site for the length of your PAID RESERVATION. We will not guarantee your site for another month unless you have prepaid your complete stay and not to exceed 90 days. We have limited number of monthly sites. Guests are not allowed to stay longer than 90 days. If making reservations for 90 days, your payment must be paid in full for all 90 days before check in. These rules and prices are subject to change without notice.
- A Valid credit card is required to be kept on file for deposits. There is a $35 non-refundable cleaning fee per Rental.
- Please keep in mind that the RV Rental(s) that we have available for you to rent are now on permanent sites near the Lake.
- Pets are allowed ONLY in our Pet Friendly Cabin(s). A $100 Refundable Pet Deposit is required when checking in or at time of reservation. Maximum number of 2 pets per Cabin(s) with a maximum weight limit of 35-pounds per pet. When making your reservation, it is your responsibility to notify us if you are bringing any pets with you.
- NO SMOKING in any of the Rentals. There is a $250 charge if the Rentals smell like smoke or show any signs of smoking inside.
- Linens and towels are provided for your convenience. We do not offer maid service. If you would like maid service, with fresh linens and towels, the charge is $25 per person, per day. You are welcome to call or come up to the front desk to request new towels whenever you need.
- All Visitors must register with the office during business hours of 8:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m. to purchase wristbands that must be worn at all times. All Visitors will be issued a car pass that needs to be displayed for us to read. Visitors may stay until 10:00 p.m. Limit of 4 visitors per site/Rental.
- Visitor Tip: We have limited overflow parking for vehicles that do not fit on your site, please try to limit the number of vehicles in your party. We suggest some “creative carpooling” to allow for extra space for family fun.
- Visitors may not bring Golf Carts, Kayaks, Canoes, or Boats onto the property for use.
Use of Golf Carts, Motorized Scooters, Motorcycles, Etc.
- ALL GOLF CARTS MUST BE REGISTERED AT OFFICE UPON CHECK IN.
- Please follow proper operating and safety procedures for all motorized vehicles.
- DRIVERS MUST BE 21 AND OVER. (This rule will be strictly enforced)
- ATV’S, UTV’S and other Off-Road Vehicles/Motorcycles are prohibited.
- Golf Carts or other motorized scooters cannot be operated after 11: p.m. or before 7:00 a.m. They are to be operated on roadways only. Do not park on the grass or landscaping!
- Please refer to your Golf Cart Rental Agreement for further Rules and Regulations if you rented your Golf Cart from us.
Vehicles & RV’s
- ALL VEHICLES MUST BE REGISTERED AT THE OFFICE. Car Passes are issued and must be displayed for us to read.
- Limit 2 cars per site, all others must park in designated areas. No Parking on the streets, this is a safety hazard for all guests and makes it impossible for RV’ers that are arriving late to park into their site.
- Wash Permits are available for purchase at the Front Desk for Vehicles and RV’s.
- NO Commercial type vehicles allowed.
Pool and Spa
- Food, Glass, Pets, Smoking, and Vaping are not allowed in the pool or spa area.
- Swim at your own risk. NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY.
- Pool hours are 8:00 AM until 10:00 PM.
- All children under the age of 16 MUST always be accompanied by Parents or an adult over the age of 21.
- Swim diapers are required for all children not potty trained.
- Floating devices, inner tubes, rafts, or air mattresses are not permitted in the pool, except “noodles” and child arm flotations devices.
- Everyone must shower before entering the pool or spa, especially after tanning oils or skin protection has been applied.
- Cabanas are available for rent. See the Front Desk for reservations and availability.
- ALL PETS MUST be on a 6-foot leash at all times.
- Be a responsible pet owner and pick up after your pet. There is a $35 fee your site isn’t cleaned when checking out.
- Pets are NOT allowed in other Rentals not pet friendly, Clubhouse, Recreation Area, shower houses, laundry room, pool area or other common areas.
- Maximum of 3 pets per RV Site. Maximum of 2 pets per “Pet Friendly” Cabin with a 35-pound maximum weight per pet.
- Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcomed at CreekFire Motor Ranch. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers and other pets, please do not bring it with you.
- Our insurance policy prohibits us from allowing any breeds having a history of unfriendly and aggressive behavior to other dogs and to humans.
- The only exceptions to these rules are “Service Dogs” as defined by the ADA. The ADA (The Americans with Disability Act) defines a service animal as any guide dog, signal dog, or other animal individually trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability. The federal rules are explained below:
- “The rule defines “service animal” as a dog that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. The rule states that other animals, whether wild or domestic, do not qualify as service animals. Dogs that are not trained to perform tasks that mitigate the effects of a disability, including dogs that are used purely for emotional support, are not service animals.”
Lake Fishing/Boating Regulations
- ALL FISH are CATCH and RELEASE ONLY!
- Absolutely NO gas motors, trot lines, cast nets, or unattended lines permitted. Electric motors are ONLY allowed.
- NO SWIMMING ALLOWED IN LAKE! BEWARE OF ALLIGATORS!
- For safety reasons, inflatable rafts or boats, stand up paddle boards are not allowed on the lake
- No children under the age of 18 allowed on the Lake without an adult over the age of 21.
- PERSONS VIOLATING THESE GUIDELINES WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PREMISES.
- CREEKFIRE MOTOR RANCH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ENFORCE AND MAINTAIN THESE RULES AS THE LAKE AND ADJOINING LAND ARE PRIVATELY OWNED.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
- Rates are subject to change.
- Rentals of 31 days or more require management’s approval.
- All Reservations require a deposit to hold the reservation.
- 1-6 Nights Reservations require a: 1-Night Deposit with 48hr cancellation. (You may change your reservation to different dates up to 2 times to keep deposit)
- 7-14 Nights Reservations require a: 25% Nights Deposit with 5-Day cancellation.
- 30+ Nights Reservations require a: 50% Deposit with 2-Week Cancellation.
- All other cancellations must be received at least 48 hours in advance. (You may reschedule your reservation to a future date1 time only to keep deposit.) Cancellations less than 48 hours in advance will forfeit their deposit. There are NO REFUNDS for early departures.
- Guests must understand that camping is an outdoor activity, and there will be no weather-related refunds—except in the event of a State Mandated Evacuation.